The Pennsylvania Railroad displayed this combination car, built in 1855 by the Cumberland Valley Railroad which was merged into the PRR in 1919. While on loan to the Strasburg Railroad in the 1960s the combine was rebuilt to more closely resemble its 1855 appearance, and today it is owned and displayed by the Railroad Museum of Pennsylvania. In the background is the Reuben Wells, an 0-10-0 tank engine built in 1868 by the Jeffersonville, Madison & Indianapolis Railroad to handle cars on a steep incline in Madison, Indiana. It is displayed today at the Children's Museum of Indianapolis.