Rio Grande Southern 36-inch gauge Ten-Wheeler No. 20 was displayed at the Colorado Railroad Museum near Golden when this transparency was taken in November 1983. Outshopped by Schenectady in 1899 for the Florence & Cripple Creek Railroad, No. 20 was acquired by the RGS in 1916 and operated between Ridgway and Dolores until abandonment of the line in 1951. The Rocky Mountain Railroad Club bought the locomotive and eventually moved it to the Colorado Railway Museum, to which it donated her several years ago. Through the generosity of an anonymous benefactor No. 20 was moved to the Strasburg Railroad in Pennsylvania, where she is undergoing work to restore her to operable condition. The engine has 16x20-inch cylinders and 42-inch driving wheels.