Pennsylvania Railroad class K-4s 4-6-2 No. 5412 appears here in commuter service at Bay Head, New Jersey on July 11, 1954. As the PRR approached complete dieselization, suburban service in northeastern New Jersey constituted the "last stand" for these engines that once headed the railroad's premier passenger trains. No. 5412 was one of the 75 K-4s delivered by Baldwin Locomotive Works in 1927, the only group not built by the railroad's Juniata Shops. Carl Weber supplied this image by a lensman whose name has not come down to us.