Low-drivered Canadian Pacific 0-8-0 No. 6928 rests in a yard somewhere in southern Ontario in this photo of unknown origin and date provided by Tom Rock of T.D.R. Productions. This locomotive was erected by the Canadian Pacific's Angus Shops in Montreal in 1907 as a 2-8-0, but was converted to a class V4a 0-8-0 switcher in 1928. At that time her driver diameter was reduced from 58 to 52 inches, and her cylinder dimensions were 22½x28 inches. No. 6928 went to the scrapyard in 1960 after more than a half-century of service.