Canadian National 4-8-4 No. 6122 is being serviced at the roundhouse in Windsor, Ontario in this view of unknown origin and date supplied by Tom Rock of T.D.R. Productions. This engine, of class U-2-b, belonged to the second group of 4-8-4s ordered by CNR and was delivered by Montreal Locomotive Works in 1927 in a design to be repeated in the U-1-c class of 1929, described on the page for No. 6155. It appears the engine has been refueled from the large coaling tower in the background, has had her ashpan flushed (note the wet spots on the side of the firebox), and is ready to mount the turntable and go into the roundhouse to await her next assignment.