Canadian National 4-6-2 No. 5601 was a member of class K-3-d and was erected in 1910 by the Grand Trunk Railway shops with the same specifications as the K-3-a and K-3-b groups. Her original number was 201, renumbered in 1911 to 291. This view by David V. Leonard shows her at Stratford, Ontario on September 5, 1958. The engine was scrapped in 1960.