A crewman rides the footboard as ALCo road switchers Nos. 1504 and 1516 inch their way from the servicing area into the yard in December 1959. These RS2 units were removed from service in 1972. Note that the RS2s had a more rounded hood than the older RS1s. An F3 road unit with illegible number is in the background, along with a structure that could be a sanding tower.