Rutland Railway Alco RS3 207 switches a milk train car at Brandon, Vermont, in August 1955 — in the days when "milk run" was still a literal description of a local train. Unit 207 came from Alco-GE in 1952, in the railroad's class DRS-6c. All Rutland RS3s were sold to the Louisville & Nashville in 1963, and this locomotive became L&N 263. Around 1964-66 the L&N traded all ex-Rutland RS3s to Alco or EMD for new units. (The name "Rutland Railway" replaced "Rutland Railroad" in a 1950 reorganization.)