Great Southwest Railroad was an industrial line in Arlington and Grand Prairie, Texas. It seems to have acquired its locomotives from the Texas & Pacific and the Missouri Pacific, which absorbed the T&P and, in 1985, the GSW as well. The GSW typically retained the numbers of the units it acquired. No. 1208, shown here at Grand Prairie in 1975, may be the former MP 1208, an EMD SW7 delivered to the Chicago Heights Terminal & Transfer in 1950 as its 132.