The Milwaukee's 4-6-4s are sometimes referred to as "Baltics," a name given to 4-6-4T tank engines in Europe. No. 126 appears here at Deerfield, Illinois on May 1, 1954, a few years after the previous image. The photo, by Bruce Black, comes from the collection of Carl Weber. This locomotive originally bore the number 6401, and was retired at the end of 1954. For specifications of the Milwaukee Road 4-6-4s, view the pages for Nos. 128 and 135 following.