The only intact, surviving car from Denver's once extensive electric railway system, Denver & Intermountain interurban car 25 was constructed by the Woeber Car Co. and operated between Golden, Colorado and Denver between 1911 and 1950. The car was preserved and painstakingly restored by the Rocky Mountain Railroad Club. In 2010 the Club donated the car to the West Corridor Historical Rail Cooperative in Lakewood, Colorado, in the area where the car originally operated. This view shows the car before restoration at the Colorado Railroad Museum, probably during our visit there in November 1983. A YouTube Video shows the car in operation by the Rocky Mountain Railroad Club at the Denver Federal Center. The car is listed on the National Register of Historic Places.